Sunday 12 October 2014

This weeks face


Finally the horrible allergy eye rash is starting to clear up so I was able to wear some colour on my eyes. I've really missed being able to wear eye shadow. I've also been trying out the eye shadow under eye trick that I saw on Lillit's blog and I really like it.

My foundation this week was Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Cover. I'm trying to use this up, I'm sure it replenishes overnight. It's lovely foundation that doesn't sink into fine lines or look cakey, so I don't mind that it seems to be taking me forever to finish. 

I'm debating whether or not to keep my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It does a good job and I quite like it, but it's not as good as my Bobbi Brown Corrector. In the interest of clearing out my stash, I'm thinking of getting rid of this. But then again, I quite like it. I'll use it a bit more before I decide. 

Another favourite from Bobbi Brown is my Long Wear Cream Shadow in Slate. It's a gorgeous, buildable taupe. The great thing about Bobbi Brown cream shadows is that they don't crease, even when used without a primer. 

For my under eye shadow I used the Nude By Nature Contour shade. This came in a kit that hubby got me and it's perfect for under eye definition. Once again I used my Innoxa navy liner, it's such a great product, I need to do a full review on it. 

As usual, I'm using my Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil and Maybelline Define a Lash mascara.

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep this week, so used my Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush and powder, they really make my skin look amazing.

Lips were a combination of Bobbi Brown Pink Buff Rich Colour Gloss, Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Canvas and Victoria's Secret Smooth Kiss Glossy Lip Butter in Dare to Bare. 

The Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick is a lovely, long lasting product, I'd like to get a few more shades. Bobbi Brown lipglosses are always lovely and the Victoria's Secret Lip Butter is a new favourite, it tastes amazing.

What was on your face this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!