Wednesday 8 October 2014

September Empties

It's empties time again! I didn't manage to finish many products this month, but I did finish a perfume which I'm pretty pleased about. 
Dr Lewinn's Sensitive Cleansing Milk - This was nice and gently cleansed my skin. Not much else to say about it.

Keratinology Express Treatment Conditioner -  Did it's job, that's it. It Doesn't compare to Original and Mineral, but nothing does so that's no surprise.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't understand the hype about Micellar waters. This was okay and if it was on special I'd buy it again as it's an effective makeup remover.
Smartskin Facial Cleansing Wipes -These are brilliant and really cheap. I get them from Coles, they cost $2 a packet and are often on sale for $1 a packet. I accidentally got the scented ones, next time I'll get unscented.
The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel - I was really sad to finish this as it smells amazing and was limited edition so I can't buy it anymore.

Franc Serum - This is a lovely winter serum. Actually it's not really a serum, it's an oil, however it sinks in quickly, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and isn't at all oily.

Chanel Chance -Whilst I'm really pleased that I finished a perfume, I'm sad that this is gone as it's one of my favourite perfumes. I'll buy it again one day, but I'm on a mission to finish up the majority of my perfumes so I won't be repurchasing any time soon.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - I didn't particularly like this. It smelled pretty gross and stung my skin.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Antioxidant Berry -  Initially I didn't particularly like this but it grew on me and by the time I was half way through the tube I really liked it.

Allegra Rhodes Ocean Mist Hand Cream - This would make a great, light hand cream for summer. It doesn't cut it as a winter hand cream, but it smells amazing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!