Monday 22 September 2014

Trilogy Everything Balm

I'm quite surprised that I haven't heard more raves about Trilogy's Everything Balm because it really is amazing, it's my unsung hero product. I've had it sitting in the nursery for ages but it was only on our latest trip to the city that I realised what a wonderful product it really is. 

I discovered it's awesomeness by accident. Since we've been going to the city so often I keep all my make-up and toiletries packed so that I don't have to get them together each time. On our last trip my products all ran out. I had no moisturiser, serum, leave in conditioner or cleanser. What I did have was my Trilogy Everything Balm. 

For the last three years I've been using this on the boys, I use it as a moisturiser, for eczema, nappy rash and to heal up any grazes but I've never used it myself.

I was a little hesitant to use it as a face moisturiser, but I wasn't willing to buy another one when I have so many at home, so I warmed a little bit between my hands and lightly applied it. To my surprise it sunk in quickly and didn't leave me looking like a grease ball. 

That night I used it as a balm cleanser to take off my make-up and it worked a treat, it even took off my eye make-up. I was expecting it to leave a greasy film over my eyes but it didn't. The added bonus was that I didn't need to use a night cream (which is lucky cause I didn't have one with me anyhow!)

Despite it performing so well with the other uses, I wasn't sure it'd do the job as a leave in conditioner for my hair, but it did. I just warmed a small amount between my hands and then applied it to the ends of my hair. 

I also used my Everything Balm as a lip balm, hand cream, intense foot treatment and cuticle softener. It really is an everything product!

Trilogy Everything Balm costs $18.95 for a 45ml pot and $29.95 for a 95ml pot. 

Ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, cera alba, papaya fruit extract and soybean oil, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, oenothera biennis seed oil, rosehip seed oil, triticum vulgare germ oil, calendula officinalis flower extract and soybean oil, echinacea purpurea extract and soybean oil, cocos nucifera oil, tocopheryl acetate, jojoba seed oil, olea europaea fruit oil, honey, parfum, citral, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!