Tuesday 30 September 2014

Thoughts of the month

1. I really like this song.

2. Sephora Australia is a little bit closer to opening. I'm excited.

3. I'm struggling to come up with thoughts this month.

4. Pretty sad considering I've had a whole month to come up with them.

5. We bought the worlds ugliest blender.

6. It's no secret that I really don't like FIFO. There are some times when it's especially difficult such as the weekends and special events. Going solo at those times isn't much fun. The last few months I've really struggled, there have been things going on and I've just wanted to talk to my husband but I can't. When he was working locally I could talk to him during the day, but now that he's doing FIFO I can only talk to him before 5.15am or after 6.30pm. I really miss being able to talk to him whenever I want to. 

7. Summer is coming. I can feel it in the air. The days are getting longer, it's a little bit warmer and I am not looking forward to it at all. 

8. I'm seeing all the pumpkin flavoured things they have in the US for Halloween and I am jealous. 

9. Yahava Koffee is amazing.  

10. Luma Cosmetics by Jess Hart is coming to Priceline soon and I'm excited. I have the Pink Hope lipstick by Luma and it's amazing so I can't wait to try more of the range.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!