Sunday 28 September 2014

This weeks face

Let's just pretend that blogger isn't posting my photos sideways again and talk about this weeks face. 

This week I pulled out a few old favourites. L'Oreal's Matt Morphose is my all time favourite foundation, which has now been discontinued. Why does that always happen? I've been saving this for special occasions but I've decided it's time to use it. Once it's finished I'll be on the hunt for a new foundation, any suggestions?

Repeats from last week are my Bobbi Brown Corrector, Lancome Hypnose mascara (I forgot to put it in the photo) and Shu Uemura Hard brow pencil.  

Due to my terrible hayfever I haven't been wearing eyeshadow lately, I've just been using my grey Lancome Artliner. This is one of my favourite liners, it's so easy to use and comes in some beautiful colours.
I was testing out a new lip primer this week, the Live Beautifully Body Lip Butter Primer. It was okay to use but it didn't help my lipstick last longer so I'll just use it as a lip balm. 

Despite saying last week I was going to add in a bright lipstick, I didn't. I used my old favourite MAC Syrup, Models Prefer Infinite Colour lip liner and Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm.

I'd forgotten I was trying to use up my Inglot cream blush, I only remembered about it when I photographed it for my What's In My Bag post, so made an effort to use it this week, along with my Hourglass Ethereal Glow blush.

What were your favourite products this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!