Wednesday 4 June 2014

New from Lanolips

Over the next few months Lanolips will be releasing some gorgeous new products that you all need. They've already been released in the UK which is how I got my hands on them. If you are like me and can't wait for them to be released here, you can buy them now from Victoria Health.

101 Ointment Strawberry is lovely. Unsurprisingly, it's exactly like the original 101 Ointment, but it smells like strawberry (funny that). It contains strawberry extract and vitamin E and can be used all over. I find it to be slightly more hydrating than the original 101 Ointment.  

Banana Balm 3 in 1 contains lanolin, 100% natural banana extract and 1% shimmer. It's a gorgeous, creamy lip balm with a lovely soft shine. It smells gorgeous, like banana lollies and to my disappointment it has no flavour, I really wish it did. 

Both the Banana Balm and 101 Ointment Strawberry have slant tipped applicators which makes them much easier to apply than the original 101 Ointment.

Antibacterial Hand Cream - I've been wanting something like this to be released for years and I'm so glad there is finally one available. I've stopped using hand sanitisers as they make my skin so dry, but constant hand washing is just as bad. Now I don't have to worry about dry hands, I just use my Antibacterial Hand Cream and I'm set. This has been proven to kill 99.9% of germs instantly. I hope they bring out a smaller version soon. 

It has a lovely, subtle fresh scent and leaves my hands feeling soft and hydrated. It's quite rich, however it sinks in quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!