Monday 9 June 2014

May empties

May was a very slow month for empties, I didn't finish much at all. I suppose being sick didn't help, although I did manage to get through several boxes of tissues.
The Body Shop Satsuma body scrub - I'm not a huge fan of this scrub as I don't find it scrubby enough, but it smells amazing!

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser - I usually stay away from foaming cleansers as I find them too harsh however this was really pleasant to use. It wasn't at all drying and left my skin feeling lovely. And added bonus is that it smells great, like citrus. 

Dove Original deodorant - This is my fall back deodorant when my pits are irritated. It's gentle, I can use it even when my arm pits are sore and it works.
Beauticology Strawberry shower gel - Smells good, does the job, nothing else to say really.

Luminesce serum - I absolutely love this serum, it's made my skin feel lovely, smooth and soft. I have a review coming soon so stay tuned. 

David Jones Day Cream - I got this in one of the PWP bags that they bring out a few times a year. This is a surprisingly good moisturiser and one that I would consider buying. It says it's for radiance which I didn't notice, however it was a really great moisturiser.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!