Monday 12 May 2014

Time savers: The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

Image credit

All you time poor/lazy people like me will be thrilled to know that there are sleeping masks. What a brilliant idea! I have a few that I use and no idea why I haven't mentioned them yet. 

The first sleeping mask I ever used was the Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask. Nice long name, pretty average product. 

The Face Shop says: Drawing on the pure and natural strength of the Himalayans, extract of Himalayan raspberry root tones and lifts skin for refined facial contours.
Skin problems? Try sleeping on it with this overnight beauty mask and wake up to porcelain smooth skin. Himalayan raspberry roots and grain extract optimise elasticity and tighten pores while thoroughly hydrating and replenishing skin of lost nutrients. Additions of plant extracts in the formulation promote the natural secretion of pleasure inducing beta endorphins and stimulate the formation of collagen for more youthful skin. 

Sounds amazing doesn't it? Well as great as it sounds, I didn't find it did anything amazing for my skin, except hydrate it. Other than feeling lovely and soft, my skin looked exactly the same. I get the same results from using a regular night cream. Needless to say, if I ever finish this (which is unlikely as I don't know where it is), I won't repurchase. 

Ingredients: water, soybean seed extract, job's tears seed extract, sesame seed extract, rice bran extract, vigna rediata seed exxtract, sunflower seed extract, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat, sodium hyaluronate, trehalose, glycerin, tephrosia purpurea seed extract, propylene glycol, carbomer, phenyl trimethicone, phenoxyethanol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, methylparaben, parfum, potassium hydroxide, butylene glycol, rubus ellipiticus root extract, lactobacillus californicum ferment extract, mallotus philippenesis bark extract, machilus odoratissima bark extract, disodium edta, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, red 33. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!