Friday 2 May 2014

Dear Eljay

My precious baby. Today you are nine months old. You are such a beautiful character. Your personality is showing more and more. You are very curious, I see you watching and taking everything in box. Your intelligence amazes me at times. I've watched you work out how to open the door and pull the toy box full of cars towards you. 

You love to explore the house and love being in the garden where you can look at ants, bugs, the trees etc. At the moment you are fascinated with the dishwasher. 

You can crawl properly when you want to, however you prefer to commando crawl as it's faster. You're still walking around holding onto furniture and you love things you can push around the house. You push around a big bucket, the high chair and Chai's stool.

Like me, you take a little bit of time to wake up and you don't want anyone else around when you are waking up. I'll pick you up and cuddle you, if anyone other than Chai looks at you, you cry. Even Daddy. I totally understand that. 

You love talking to Daddy on Skype and get all excited when you see him. When he gets home your whole face lights up and you constantly touch his face, it's beautiful to see.

You are a little chatterbox and today for the first time you said Mumma. Clever boy.

My darling boy, I am so happy that you chose me, you are the light of my life and I love you more than words can express. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!