Friday 18 April 2014

FFS Friday - Decorating with coffee

Hello! It's a super long weekend for us all, got to love that. Especially since I have Tiger home so I can actually enjoy the weekend instead of being jealous of all the families together when I'm flying solo.

This morning we had a huge sleep in and didn't wake up until 7.30am. Not FFS.

It's amazing how great I feel when I've had a good sleep. Not FFS.

It's been so long since I had a good night sleep that I'd forgotten what it felt like not to be tired. FFS.

This week has been pretty trying. FFS.

Poor Eljay is teething and he's been so unhappy, the poor little tyke. FFS.

His two bottom teeth came through at the same time, which would explain why he was so miserable. FFS.

I suspect that his top teeth are on the move too, because he still wakes up screaming in pain. FFS.

It's no secret that I love coffee. I like to drink it. Tiger likes to decorate with it. FFS.

Every morning he has a protein shake (don't get me started on them!). FFS.

He puts coffee in it and then microwaves it, in the shaker. With the lid closed. FFS.

You know what that does don't you? FFS.

It pressurises the container. FFS.

And then to make things worse, Tiger takes it out of the microwave and shakes it. FFS.

And then he's surprised when it explodes. FFS.

He's done this so many times and yet he doesn't learn. FFS.

Monday he decorated the kitchen, the roof, the walls, the dining room and the windows. With coffee. FFS.

I came out to help him clean up the mess and ended up doing the majority of the cleaning. FFS.

Next time I'll let him do the whole thing himself. FFS.

I'm still finding spots of coffee all over the house. FFS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tiger is the woman in our relationship. FFS.

Tuesday he decided it was time to rearrange the furniture. FFS.

He does this regularly and it drives me crazy. FFS.

Things are the way they are for a reason and there's no need to change things. He just can't help himself. FFS.

He rearranged the lounge suites in the theatre room and lounge room and is now so pleased with himself. FFS.

Next month he'll probably put them back the way they were before. FFS.

Bloody waste of time. FFS.

We all know that Tigers parents drive me crazy, but I'm so worried about their health. FFS.

We spoke to Tigers dad earlier in the week and he didn't sound well but he insisted that he was okay. Later on we found out that he'd had food poisoning and it had upset his diabetes so he'd ended up in hospital. FFS.

I wish they'd just tell us the truth, we'd worry so much less if they were honest with us. FFS.

That concludes my whinges for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe long weekend.


If you'd like to read more whinges, head over to Sarah and Brad's blog. If you've had any FFS Friday worthy moments, please tell me all about them in the comments so I can have a good laugh.
 
Dear Baby G

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!