Monday 28 April 2014

April Empties

Soap and Glory The Scrub of Your Life - Soap and Glory products never disappoint.

Clinique Youth Surge Night - Tiger used this however for some reason he left it with a little bit in the bottom and hasn't used it for at least six months. I got sick of seeing it sitting there so decided to use it up. I got about two weeks out of it. It's a very rich, hydrating moisturiser that I quite liked.

Audra James Skin Cleansing Balm - Love, love, love!

Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser - It's a cleanser and it works. Nothing else to say.

Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant - I don't like aerosol deodorants so I wouldn't repurchase this and also, I didn't find it to be very effective.

Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream - I used this in the car because it's very light. It'd be good for summer, but doesn't cut it for my super dry hands at the moment.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair -This is the old version, not the new, better one. I was expecting amazing things from this because so many people rave about it, but I got nothing. It didn't do anything for my skin at all. Maybe the new version would give results, who knows.

Klorane Gentle Shampoo - Meh, it was okay.

Kora Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm - This is finally empty! It felt like this balm lasted forever, I'm sure the make-up fairies replenished it every night. I used this as my night time balm and it did a good job, however I won't be repurchasing it as I don't think it's worth the price. Read my full review here.

1Skin Solution Vanilla Lip Balm - Can you believe I finished two lip balms this month! I'm very sad to see the end of my 1Skin Solution balm, it's one of my favourites. Luckily I have the mojito one to console me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!