Sunday 2 March 2014

Dear Eljay

My precious baby. Today you are seven months old. The last seven months have gone so fast and yet I feel like you've been with me forever. In a way you have, you've always been in my heart and you always will be. 

You are such a beautiful, happy bundle of light, I love waking up to your gorgeous smile. At the moment you are trying your best to crawl. You've been commando crawling for a few weeks and you'd love to crawl, you try and try but it's just not happening yet. You've got the legs sorted, it's just moving your hands that's the problem. You love exploring, I leave you for a few minutes and return to find you on the other side of the house, looking around or playing with something you've found.

As of yesterday you can sit up without falling over and you love standing. You pull yourself up and stand there looking so pleased with yourself.  

Chai delights you, you think he's the funniest thing ever and you love when he pays attention to you, you giggle and giggle even when he's really rough. 

You don't have any teeth yet but your bottom right one is pretty close. You've been chewing on everything you can get your hands on and I can see it sitting there. I won't be surprised if it makes it's appearance in the next day or two.

I'm eternally grateful that you are a much better sleeper than your brother was. You sleep well at night, waking once or twice for a feed and you have three sleeps during the day. 

You've been on solids since you were six months old and you eat everything we've given you, however your favourite food (to my great surprise) is bread. 

My precious treasure, I will always love you more than you will ever know. I'm so glad you are in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!