Monday 3 February 2014

Priori Gentle Facial Cleanser

http://www.beautydirectory.com.au/media/76/95/Products-15939/im_1.jpg?mod=201108161222



I won this in a competition on Primped, put it in the cupboard and forgot that I had it until I ran out of cleanser one day and found it when I was hunting through my products looking for a new cleanser. 

Priori says: Advanced AHA cosmeceuticals. Contains LCA complex (ph correct lactic acid and essential skin vitamin antioxidants A, C, E and pro-A) in a gentle, light lathering cleanser that gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft, smoothed and radiant. Gently removes makeup and daily residue. Ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive. A mild tingling sensation is normal.

I've always been really skeptical about cleansers that contain AHA's in them as I don't see how something that's only on the skin for a few minutes (at most) can have an effect. But what would I know? 
This was a lovely cleanser that I really enjoyed using, however I can't say it was any better than cleansers that I've paid under $20 for. 

Most foaming cleansers are too irritating for me to use, however I didn't find this to be at all irritating, even with daily use. I used it at the end of the day and it did a good job of removing all my makeup. Due to the AHA's I didn't use it on my eyes.

Priori Gentle Facial Cleanser costs $80, however you can purchase it at Adore Beauty for $68.


Ingredients: aqua, sodium lactate, stearyl alcohol, sucrose cocoate, lactic acid, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, ammonium laureth sulfate, phospholipids, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, beta-carotene, butylene glycol, portulaca oleracea extract, allantoin glycyrrhetinic acid, bisabolol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, citrus grandis fruit extract, xanthan gum, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!