Wednesday 5 February 2014

January Empties

My first empties post for 2014! I'm hoping that 2014 is going to be a great year for empties, I have so many products that I'm determined to use up (or get rid of). I've done pretty well this month, even though I feel like I've barely had time to myself I still managed to finish quite a few full sized products. I'm also working on using up my samples, I have heaps of them and they just sit there. Back when I used to travel a bit they were very handy, but I don't go anywhere now so I may as well use them.

Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub I'm not overly fond of this as a summer product but it'll be great in winter. It leaves an oily coating over my skin which would be great for winter when I don't want to get cold whilst I'm waiting for my moisturiser to dry. 

Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub - Everytime I used this I wanted pancakes because it smells like maple syrup. As usual, Soap and Glory have done a great job with this, it's heavenly.

1 Skin Solution Bath and Shower Crystals - Love, love, love these. I'm working on a full review so keep an eye out for it. 
Johnson's Baby Bath - I was given a little pack of Johnson's products as a baby present, but as I only use natural products on my babies I used it myself. I don't have much to say about it really.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser - A good cleanser that I'd buy again. It wasn't anything outstanding but it did the job.


Soap and Glory Wash Your Hands of it - Love this, it smells amazing!


L'oreal Casting Creme Gloss - It's a shame they don't sell these separately because I'm sure they'd be really popular. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and I get two to three uses out of it which is a bonus.

L'oreal Revitalift Total Repair BB Cream - Nice but I won't repurchase because it's too dark. Review here.


Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash - This makes a nice, gentle face scrub, however I won't purchase a full size as there are other face scrubs that I prefer.


Perfumatory Baked Vanilla Cake perfume - Vanilla and cake, what more is there to say? Actually, there is more. This is the perfect compliment to my Haus of Gloi Vice Pumpkin Butter, together they make me smell edible (which I'm not).

Hurraw! Mint Lip Balm - A nice balm but not one that I love. I'd nearly finished it when Chai got to it and smeared it all over his mouth area. He told me it tasted yummy, haha. 
Palmer's Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - Yuck! Even now that the packet is empty I can still smell them. Gross. You can read my full review here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!