Monday 10 February 2014

Endota Spa Gel Cleanser




I'm on a bit of a cleanser review roll at the moment, I have another one coming up after this one too!

When I finish the huge stash of cleansers that I currently have waiting for me, this is one that I'll certainly consider buying. Not only does it smell lovely, it has a unique, pleasant gel texture that I really like. Used at the end of the day, Gel Cleanser easily removes all my make-up, including eye makeup. It is very gentle on my skin and not drying or irritating.

Endota Spa says: Succulent skin starts here. This clearing face cleanser removes the day's grime and gives skin a clean, fresh faced start. Native cehami calms and enlivens. Sweet orange detoxifies and eases skin stress. Perfect for normal to oily, environmentally stressed and mature skins. 

Endota Spa Organic Skincare gel cleanser with orange and cehami is certified organic and contains no: parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, mineral oils, glycols, SLS/SLES, silicons, PEGS.

A 90ml tube costs $40.00 and can be purchased on the Endota Website

Ingredients: aloe vera water, sodium cocoamphoacetate, glycerine lauryl glucoside, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, matricaria oil, calendula extract, melisa officinalis leaf extract, centipeda cunninghammi extract, tea saponin, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, almond glycerides, hydroyzed wheat protein, hydroxypropyl guar, glycerine, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benxyl alcohol, lavender oil, patchouli oil, orange oil, geranium oil, bergamot oil, ylang ylang oil. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!