Monday 9 December 2013

Morgan Annie Latte Lip Scrub

Lip scrubs are one of those products that I neglect. I have two of them but I rarely make the effort to use them. Silly really, because when I do use a lip scrub regularly I notice a huge difference in the way my lips feel.In an effort to make myself use my lip scrub more, I put it in my shower and now I exfoliate my lips a few times a week.
Because this is all natural it doesn't need to be washed off, you can just lick off the sugar crystals and leave the moisturising products on to hydrate your lips. I usually lick it all off because it tastes great. 

I bought my Morgan Annie lip scrub from Addicted 2 Lip Balm, which is now closed, however Morgan Annie products can be purchased from the Morgan Annie website.
Latte Lip Scrub costs $24.95 for a 15ml pot.

Ingredients: organic raw sugar, rice bran oil, macadamia oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, carnauba wax, flavour, mineral pigment, vitamin e, plantaserve q.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!