Wednesday 20 November 2013

Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Gel

The more I use Clarins products the more I like them. I'm quite surprised that there isn't more hype about their products because most of the products I've tried have been amazing.




Their Splendours collection is beautiful, I want (and will probably buy!) the whole range. The collection consists of a shimmer body oil, colour quartet and liner palette, summer bronzing compact (shown above), instant smooth crystal lip gel and instant smooth crystal lip balm. How beautiful is the bronzer? I'd buy it just so that I could look at it!


I was sent the Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Gel in Crystal Plum to review and as soon as I tried it I ordered the Strawberry version. If you like the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector you will love the Crystal Lip Gel as they are very similar. The Lip Gel is like a gloss version of the Lip Perfector.

Whilst Crystal Plum looks dark in the tube, it applies sheer and gives my lips a nice light wash of colour.   
I found this to be very hdyrating. It's not at all sticky and feels more like a balm than a gloss. For a non sticky gloss it's surprisingly long lasting too, it lasts at least three hours before I need to reapply.

Colour wise Crystal Plum reminds me of Prune, which is the first Lancome Juicy Tube that I ever purchased.

As you'd expect, it has a lovely fruity fragrance but no flavour.
I absolutely love my Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Gels and hope that they are released again as they are just beautiful. I'd even go so far as to say that they are one of the best glosses that I've ever used. If you are a lip gloss lover, run out and get yourself one before it's too late!

Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Gel costs $30 and is available from Clarins counters. 

For those of you like me, who don't live near a Myer, I've discovered that you can do phone orders! You just call the counter, tell them what you want and they'll send it to you. If you spend over $100 it's free shipping too! They are also happy to hold things for you until everything comes into stock. Bonus!


Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm in Crystal Rose.jpg
This is the Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm, another product from the Splendours collection that I'm planning on getting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!