Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Image credit

The entire Soap and Glory range - I wish we got the whole range here, they have some gorgeous looking products that we don't have access to. I'm considering buying them from the UK and using a mail forwarding service.


Clinique Intense chubby sticks - I didn't realise they did these until I saw them on Natalie's blog and as I'm on a mission to try every chubby lip product ever made, I need these. 

Speaking of chubby lip products, I can't believe I've never tried the Lipstick Queen Chinatown Glossy Lip Pencils. Need to remedy that next time I'm in Perth.
Image credit

Tarte Glamazon lipsticks - I've heard so many raves about these that I really want to try one. As an added bonus the packaging is beautiful.

Clarins Motherhood, The Most Beautiful Days of Your Life gift set - This looks so pretty. 


100% Pure Coffee Bean eye cream - I've heard so many raves about this, apparently it's great for fine lines and dark circles, so is exactly what I need.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!