Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Jojoba Company Jojoba Absolute Serum


I am so in love with my Absolute Serum that I don't even know where to start. In short, it's bloody amazing. It has totally changed my skin. I really didn't even think that was possible. At first I didn't notice any changes, but after I got half way through the bottle the magic happened. I woke up one morning with soft, smooth, glowing skin. Initially I thought it was just a fluke, but when it happened again and again I realised my Absolute Serum was working it's magic.

The Jojoba Company says: The ultimate anti-aging serum, Absolute Serum helps reduce the visible signs of lines and wrinkles and firms up the appearance of slackened skin naturally. The di-peptide carnosine in conjunction with hyaluronic acid and silymarin, a potent antioxidant from milk thistle, work together to aid collagen production and refine skin smoothness and expression lines.

Whilst I don't have slackened skin, I can say that my fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin looks brighter and more healthy.
 
Initially I was only using Absolute Serum once a day but I'm now using it twice a day. It's a very light, quickly absorbed serum that I can't feel at all once it's absorbed. Despite containing hyaluronic acid I don't find that it's very hydrating, which means that it would also be suitable for people with oily skin. Those of you who don't like fragranced products need to be aware that Absolute Serum is fragranced. It has a lovely, fresh floral scent that I really enjoy.

I've finally found my holy grail face serum. The only problem I have now is that I really want to repurchase it when I run out, however I have a lot of other serums that I need to use up. 

Absolute Serum costs $69.95 for a 30 ml bottle. Whilst this seems rather expensive, I only need two pumps to cover my whole face, neck and décolletage, so it will last around five months, making it relatively cheap. 

Absolute Serum can be purchased from most health food shops. Click here for a full list of The Jojoba Company stockists.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, polysorbate 20, jojoba seed oil, Kakadu plum fruit extract, Siberian ginseng root extract, lilly pilly fruit extract, bitter orange flower oil, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, carnosine, vitamin E, silybum marianum fruit extract, alcohol, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, chondrus crispus, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!