Monday 23 September 2013

Soap & Glory Hair Supply

Image credit

It's no secret that I love Soap and Glory products because of their amazing scent. I got a travel size of their Hair Supply when I bought a christmas pack last year, used it for a while then forgot about it.

In all honesty as a hair treatment this is really crap. If anything it dried my hair out. However, it smells amazing and that's the only good thing about it. For that reason alone I'd consider repurchasing it as it made my hair smell lovely for days.

I can't find this on the Kit website at the moment, however it's available in their Soaper Heroes gift box if you really want to try it. On the UK website it appears to have been renamed Glad Hair Day Thick Conditioner.


Ingredients: aqua, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, cetyl alcohol, polyquaternium-37, behentrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, amodimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera wax, citric acid, parfum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, isopropyl alcohol, hexyl cinnamal, cetrimonium chloride, tetrasodium edta, linalook, limonene, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, trideceth-10, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, citral, yellow 5, red 4.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!