Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Travel sized products edition

I'm starting to think about getting my hospital bag ready for when I have bub, so I've been looking at all sorts of different travel sized products. There are so many great travel kits available, I could easily have made a huge list, but I narrowed it down to a few that I think would be amazing.
Image credit

First Aid Beauty Essentials Kit - I haven't tried any First Aid products but this kit would be great for hospital. It contains a face wash and moisturiser plus a body wash and moisturiser. 
Image credit

Original and Mineral mini Hydrate and Conquer Shampoo and Conditioner - These are my all time favourite shampoo and conditioner, if you haven't tried them, you need to!
Image credit

Audra James Beauty Balm - This is one of those all round balms that can be used on anything. Lips, dry skin etc, so it'd be a great addition to my hospital bag.

Audra James New Mum Gift Box - I'd choose option two as I think the revitalising spray would be lovely.
Image credit

Origins Skin Protecting Facial Kit - Unfortunately this is from Sephora so it's unlikely I'll get it, but what a great kit it is! I really like the A Perfect World products I've used, they smell lovely.  
Image credit

Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensations - This is another range I've always wanted to try and this kit would be the perfect way to test out some of the products.
Image credit

Fresh Sugar Lip Lovers Kit - This has nothing at all to do with hospital, but what a great kit!
Image credit

Philosophy Welcome Baby Kit - The Sephora website is dangerous, there are so many great products on it and they are all so cheap. Lucky I have not yet ventured into the world of parcel forwarding yet.

If any of you have any travel kit recommendations, please let me know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!