Monday 10 June 2013

My latest Adorder

Now that P100P is finally over I've been buying a few (and I really mean a few) things. I recently placed an Adorder (for those who don't know what this is, it means I ordered from Adore Beauty).

Here's what I bought:
Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight Lip balm and Field of Flowers shower gel - I've been wanting to try Kiss Me Tonight for ages and I love the shower gels, they're expensive but last for ages so are worth the price.
Clarins Extra Firming body cream - One of my online friends recommended this so I bought it (I'm easily convinced).
Laura Mercier Dollface Gel lip colour - I've been wanting this for ages but every time I went in store to buy it, it was out of stock. They were limited edition so I'd given up hope of finding it, however I managed to score it from Adore!



I was going to get the Clarins body lotion from strawberrynet however it was $20 cheaper at Adore, so always check your prices! Plus, whilst I buy regularly from strawberrynet and have never had a problem, I always wonder about the freshness of their products. When I buy from Adore I know that I'm going to get a genuine product that has been stored correctly and that if there is a problem with it I can get a replacement without any problems. 

I also got a Dermalogica sample kit, two free samples and a Tim Tam!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!