Thursday 13 June 2013

May Empties

This has been a great month empties wise. I'm still on a roll from P100P and am determined to keep on ploughing through my out of control collection and get it to a manageable size.I have a long way to go, but at least I'm making progress. I have a suspicion that when I have two children I will rarely get any spare shopping time, which will help immensely, although there is always online shopping. 
Crabtree and Evelyn Evelyn Rose perfume - I love this perfume, it's such a beautiful, fresh rose scent. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

Garnier Clean Sensitive face wipes - These were okay. Nothing terrible and nothing amazing, they did the job. I won't repurchase, they don't compare to my favourite WotNot wipes. 

Lancome Genifique sample - The new version of Genifique is amazing, it makes my skin look so good!
Original Source Chocolate and Mint shower gel - This is up there with my favourite body washes, it smells like an after dinner mint! I stalked The Reject Shop for months looking for this and I'm kicking myself for only buying two of them because I haven't seen it there again. Thankfully I still have one bottle left.

Philosophy Purity cleanser - An old favourite. A good, basic cleanser that does what it says it will, cleanses my face and removes my makeup.

Kosmea Eighth Natural Wonder serum - I really wanted to love this but I just don't. I found the scent really, really strong (probably cause I'm pregnant), it pils when I put anything over the top of it and we just didn't get along. I hear such great things about it that I'll give it a go again in the future to make sure I just didn't get a dud bottle.

VO5 Moisture Soak shampoo - Nice but not amazing. I won't repurchase because I much prefer O&M products.
Dove Go Fresh deodorant - Dove deodorants never fail me. 

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - I am in love with this. I've been using it as a body moisturiser however it can also be used as a shower gel. It smells amazing and is super hydrating. A definite repurchase. 

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - Okay but not amazing. I had a few samples that I used up- and whilst it's a nice, rich moisturiser it's not one that I'd purchase. 

Colgate Optic White toothpaste - I've tried whitening toothpastes before and they haven't done anything, however Optic White is amazing! My teeth were noticeably whiter. I'll be repurchasing this for sure.

Models Prefer All-In-One BB Cream - This is one of my all time favourite BB's, it's the closest that I've found to Asian BB's. I will be doing a full review soon, however to sumarise, it's love!


Ren Active 7 Radiant Eye Maintenance Gel - I absolutely hated this and was so desperate to finish it that I ended up using it all over my face and neck just to be rid of it. I actually thought that I'd thrown it out. The pump on this is terrible, it pumps out way too much (enough for my whole face) or it doesn't pump anything out due to the product constantly getting air bubbles in it. Add to that, I found it totally ineffective. I was told when I bought it that it was for dark circles and fine lines, it had no effect on either of them. Definitely not buying this again.

Clarins Renew Plus Body Serum - I'm a big fan of Clarins products, they are lovely, however I wouldn't purchase this purely because I don't think it's worth spending over $20 on a body lotion. Having said that, it was a lovely, light product that felt great and soaked in quickly. 

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter - Another body lotion that's nice but not worth the $$ in my opinion. If I wanted to spend a lot of money on a body lotion I'd buy one of The Body Shop body butters because they smell amazing. 

Now that you've seen all my empties, check out the blog sale I'm hosting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!