Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Image credit

Adore Beauty Best of Packs. There is a Skincare and Makeup version and a Skincare and Haircare version. I want them both, not only to try the products but because I love mini products and they would be perfect for my hospital bag when I have bub.

1 Skin Solution body products and candles - I absolutely love the 1 Skin Solution lip products so am sure the body products will be just as good. They are also bringing out a range of candles soon and the scents sound delicious.

Joeur cosmetics - I see Joeur popping up on so many blogs lately and the products all look gorgeous. Of course, it's not available in Australia, however they do ship internationally. I'm very tempted.
Image credit

By Terry Baume de Rose - This is one of those products that I doubt I will ever buy. Whilst it sounds amazing and gets rave reviews, I can't see myself ever being able to justify paying $92 for a lip balm. It's destined to stay on my wish list forever.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!