Monday 15 April 2013

Why Do I Wear Make-Up Tag

I saw this on Rachel's blog and really enjoyed reading it so here it is. If any of you do this tag, please let me know so I can read it. 
 
1. When did you begin loving make up?
When I was in primary school. My mum has always taken care of herself and I loved watching her get ready to go out. Watching Mum put her make-up on always fascinated me and I couldn't wait to start wearing make-up myself.


2. How do you feel without make up?
Fine. I am not one of those people who can't leave the house without make-up, I can and I do. I regularly have make-up free days. 



3. What do you like about make up?
I like that it makes me feel pretty but mainly I like that it's 'me' time. It gives me a few minutes each day to spend on myself, doing something that is solely for me. I also like that it makes me look awake when I've had no sleep!


4. List three ‘Holy Grail’ items.
Only three? Okay.
Chantecaille Camellia Lip Chic - This is one of my favourite lipsticks. It's the perfect MLBB shade. The formula is amazing, it feels like a lip balm not a lipstick and is very hydrating. I'll never be without this in my collection.

Ardell Clear Brow Gel - Boring but necessary. I use this every day, couldn't be without it. 

Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner in Taupe - For pale skinned gals like me this is the perfect bottom lash eyeliner. It defines my eyes without looking harsh or unnatural. I'm so glad that I've finally found a great taupe eyeliner. 

I'm going to add a fourth product to this list only because the brow gel is such a boring one.
Bobbi Brown Corrector - This is a desert island product for me. It's amazing. If I was in a hurry and could only use one product before I left the house, it would be my BB Corrector. It conceals my horrible dark circles with one layer and it doesn't sink into fine lines. Magic.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!