Monday 18 February 2013

Project 100 Pan Update 6

I thought this month was going to be a slow one, however I unexpectedly finished a few products which was a bonus. I bought two things from Lush this month, but I'm not counting them because I don't have any other bath melts. I'm so glad that I've finally hit the 70's, however I'm expecting the last few months of my project pan to take ages as I'm working on full sized products that seem to take forever to finish. 

I've been tossing quite a few products out lately. I'll use them a few times and if I don't particularly like them out they go. I want a small, pared down collection of products that I love and that make me happy when I use them. Anything that doesn't fit this criteria is doomed. 

I finally got around to cancelling my subscription to BellaBox. I enjoyed getting the monthly boxes but it was just adding to my clutter and I really don't need any more products!

69. Ten samples
70. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
71. In Essence Hydrating Hand Cream
72. Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara
73. Bio Oil
74. You, Me and Everybody Bodhi Me Facial Scrub
75. Priori Gentle Facial Cleanser
76. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector
77. Halakahiki Lotion
Amazingly I now only have 23 products to go. But when I say it like that it sounds like a lot. I have a face scrub that's nearly finished but other than that everything else it at least half full. Oh well, I'll finish my project pan sometime this year I hope!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!