Monday 4 February 2013

Products I regret buying

I haven't written one of these posts for ages, but have tried a few dud products lately so thought it was time I told you all about them.

Stila Jewel eyeshadow - I may as well just put a whole pile of glitter on my eyelid. Whilst it has a beautiful colour in the pan, when I apply it there is no colour just a whole lot of glitter.

Savy by DB liquid eye liner - This is absolutely crap. When I apply it, it evaporates so I end up with a really uneven line. No matter how thickly I apply it or how many times I reapply it won't give me a decent line. I'm so glad I only paid $4, but it wasn't even worth that!

Korres Sunflower Oil Shimmering Eyeshadow - I'm so disappointed with this one. It's a beautiful eyeshadow but it's so, so flaky. Every time I use it so much of it flakes away. I've hit pan on it already, purely because it flakes so much. 


Lush Shower Jelly - This just isn't useable. It's literally like firm jelly, so slippery, it doesn't dissolve even when used with a shower puff and it was just a waste of time. I threw it out. 

A2LB closing down - I'm so upset. Now I won't be able to buy most of my favourite balms. Luckily I stocked up before they closed.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!