Monday 14 January 2013

Project 100 Pan Update 4

I've finally reached the halfway point of P100P. For a while there I felt like I'd never get there, but I did! 

I've been thinking constantly about what I'll do when P100P is over and I'm coming up with a plan. So far I've decided three things. I'll stick to a $25 per week budget, I'll mainly buy online and I will only buy products that I need or that I'm totally in love with and don't have anything similar in my collection.

I'm also going to go through everything I have and get rid of anything that I don't think I'll use or that I don't love. The products I'm not sure about I'll use for a few weeks and if I don't love them then out they go. 

The other thing I'm going to do is put all my make-up away, fill one make-up bag with products and use them exclusively until they are gone. That way I'll actually use things up and thus slowly reduce the amount of products I have. I'll do the same with skincare. 

I've finally finished all my perfume sample vials and am now working on the little sample containers.  I'm also slowly working my way through my skin care samples. I still have a tub of samples but it's not as full as it was before I started P100P.

Now on to the products I've finished this month.
 47 - Ten samples




48 - Redwin Organics vanilla and kakadu plum moisturiser
49 - Palmers Eventone Age Spot hand cream
50 - Vanilla Essence Spray Toner
51 - Estee Lauder Verite Soothing Spray Toner
52 - MooGoo Eczema and Psoriasis balm
53 - The Body Shop Moringa shower gel
54 - MD Visage Multi Action cleanser
55 - Shampoo
56 - Conditioner
57 - Haus of Gloi Coconut Creme lip balm
58 - Korres Shimmering Eyeshadow

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!