Monday 3 December 2012

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

My hair is fine so I am very careful what products I use. If I use anything heavy it weighs my hair down so that it's limp and oily, which is never a good look. Due to this I have to be very careful with hair oils as they tend to be quite rich. 

I bought the smallest bottle of this possible to try out and was pleasantly surprised to find that I love it. It hydrates my hair without weighing it down and even when I accidentally use too much it doesn't make my hair heavy or greasy. In fact it's so light that I thought it wasn't doing anything for my hair at all, so stopped using it, whereupon my hair got dry and knotty. I always think the way to really tell if a product works for you is to stop using it and see if you notice a difference.

I only need to use a very small amount, about the size of a 20 cent coin. I mainly concentrate on the mid lengths and ends of my hair and then distribute the rest of the oil very lightly through the rest of my hair. It has a pleasant nutty floral scent that is not discernible once it's in my hair.

Whilst I still prefer Orofluido because it smells like chocolate, I will certainly buy Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment again. 



I purchased my Healing Oil Treatment from Hairhouse Warehouse for $5.95 for a 10 ml bottle. With once weekly use the bottle lasted me five months, which makes it a total bargain.  

Ingredients: dimethicone, cyclomethicone, tocopheryl acetate, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, argania spinose kernel oil, fragrance, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, courmarin, linalool, limonene, ci 27755, ci 47000, ci 26100.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!