Tuesday 6 November 2012

Soap and Glory Peace Hand Love Kit


Last week I bought a gorgeous duo from Kit that contains a Soap and Glory Wash Your Hands of It liquid hand soap and Hand Food hand cream for the bargain price of $26.95. Both of the products are 250 ml and they come with a cute little silver holder so they look all posh on my bathroom cabinet. Considering that a 125ml Hand Food costs $11.95 this really is a great deal.

What I really love about this set is that it is making me moisturise my hands more. Now, every time I wash my hands I moisturise them as well and then wander around cheerfully sniffing my hands because they smell so good. It's such a shame that we can't buy the Soap and Glory perfume here, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
If you haven't already guessed, I'm in love with both of these products. I've used Hand Food before and it's a great moisturiser, sinks in quickly and smells amazing. Wash Your Hands of It is a lovely soap, not at all drying and it smells just as gorgeous as Hand Food.


Don't they look pretty in my bathroom?


For those of you who don't like heavily fragranced products, this is not the set for you. 

This would make a gorgeous christmas present however if you are planning on getting one for someone else, get two because you'll want to keep one!

I was too lazy to type out the ingredients lists, so here they are:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!