Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sephora Wishlist

Mandy is going on holidays today and she gets to go to Sephora! I'm so jealous. She got me thinking about what I'd buy if I went to Sephora. I'd buy the whole shop, but here are a few of the many products I'd buy.


Philosophy Hope In a Tinted Moisturiser - I've always wanted to try the Hope in a Jar moisturiser, but this would be even better. I'm all about products that save me time.

Philosophy Falling in Love Body Lotion - This is one of my all time favourite scents.

Soap and Glory Mighty Mouth Lip Balm - I've yet to meet a Soap and Glory product I don't love. 

Korres Lip Butter Glaze - I really like the Korres lip butters and am sure the glazes would be amazing too.

Korres Cheek Butter - I don't know why we don't have these in Australia, hopefully they'll get here sooner or later. 

Dior Rosy Glow Blush - I haven't seen this in store here, but even if we do have it here it'd be ridiculously priced. 
Bite Beauty Bite Sized Discovery Set - I love mini lipsticks.
Super Stars Beauty Essentials - What an awesome kit!

Tarte The Stand Outs Kit - I wish we had access to Tarte here. 
Tarte Carried Away Collectors Set - OMG!

Makeup Forever All Eyes on You Set - I have no words.

I'm currently obsessed with chubby lipstick pencils, lip and cheek creams, cream eye shadows and cream blushes, so I'd like every one of them that I can get from Sephora. I'd also like all the lip balms. I decided not to post pictures of all the other things I'd like because we'd be here all year. I'd also love anything from Josie Maran and Makeup Forever.

All photos thanks to Sephora. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!