Wednesday 19 September 2012

Buddha Balm Burnt Sugar and Fig

 Buddha Balm Soy Lip Balm - Burnt Sugar Fig - Click Image to Close
This is currently my favourite lip balm, which is a real shame because I've just finished it, I'm doing P100P and Addicted 2 Lip Balm is closing down so I don't know where I'll be able to buy it once P100P is over. As far as I'm aware there are no other Australian stockists. This saddens me greatly.

As you may know, I am a huge fan of flavoured lip balms. This is the most flavoured balm I've ever used. It smells and tastes amazing and the flavour stays on my lips for hours. That alone is enough to make me love it, however flavour aside, it's a beautiful, hydrating lip balm. It's the perfect thickness and lasts a few hours before I need to reapply, even though I constantly lick my lips because it tastes so good.

Buddha Balm is soy based and contains no nasty ingredients. It's very moisturising and is a bargain at only $4.95. There are still some available at Addicted 2 Lip Balm, so if you want one get in before they are sold out.  

Photo courtesy of Addicted 2 Lip Balm.

1 comment :

  1. There is no need to be without your Burnt Sugar Fig Buddha Balm. You can purchase it directly from their website www.buddhabalm.com and continue to enjoy all that Buddha Balm has to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!