Wednesday 11 April 2012

Surya Brasil Chocolate & Mint Moisturizing Lip Balm


It's been a while since I reviewed a lip balm, what's wrong with me! Surya Brasil Chocolate and Mint Moisturizing (their spelling, not mine) Lip Balm is my latest lip balm love. This balm is 100% natural and vegetable and is beeswax free so suitable for vegans. I purchased it purely for the chocolate mint flavour. As you can imagine, it smells like an after dinner mint.

I'll happily purchase this lip balm again. The texture is lovely, smooth and very hydrating. It has a very slight mint tingle for a few minutes after I apply. As you would expect, it goes on clear with a soft shine and lasts for a few hours before I need to reapply, although I reapply a lot more often than I need to because of the flavour!

I purchased my 4.25 gram Surya Brasil lip balm from Healthy Life Health Shop for $6.60. There are five flavours available; chocolate mint, chocolate, acai berry, cinnamon and cupucua and strawberry and buriti.  
These can also be purchased from the Surya Brasil website.

Ingredients: organic sunflower seed oil, candelilla wax, fair trade certified cocoa butter, organic chocolate flavour, organic jojoba seed oil, organic peppermint essential oil, d-alpha tocopherol, bertholietia excelsa seed oil, ucuuba nut oil, astrocaryum murumura butter.

2 comments :

  1. Chocolate and mint, YUM! I would definitely check this out!

    Thanks for the post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a lovely review of the Surya Brasil Chocolate Mint Lip Balm.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!