Wednesday 22 February 2012

Rexona Women Clinical Protection


When I first started using Clinical Protection I was a little concerned. I have sensitive pits and thought that a deodorant that lasts for 48 hours must be pretty hard core. To my great surprise it's not harsh at all. I've been using it regularly for over two months now and have not experienced any irritation.

Rexona claim that Clinical Protection works for 48 hours. I was pretty skeptical about this, it's difficult to imagine that a deodorant could last through a shower and still be effective. To test it out, I applied it at night after showering and then didn't use any deodorant for two days. I picked a few days that were around 37 degrees to really give it a run for its money. To my great surprise it worked! The first day I was totally odour free. By the end of the second day I could smell a little bit of BO but nothing major. It felt rather strange not putting deodorant on in the mornings but I really didn't need to.

Rexona says: Formulated with revolutionary trisolid body responsive technology which contains three important components:
Clinical strength wetness and odour protection. The maximum wetness protection ever from Rexona.
Patented encapsulated odour fighting technology.
Skin moisturising ingredients, formulated to reduce skin irritation.

Directions: For best results, apply to underarms before going to bed. While resting, the trisolid formula acclimates to the body, forming a deep level of protection. This protection lasts throughout the day, even after a shower. This protection lasts throughout the following day. Rexonal Clinical Protection can be applied in the morning.
I often forget to apply Clinical Protection at night and I find that it is not as effective when applied in the morning. On the days that I apply it in the morning it only lasts for that day and needs to be reapplied the next morning. Clinical Protection is a cream deodorant with a soft, pleasant scent.

Will I buy this again? Yes, it's a very effective deodorant that's perfect for the hot summer months.

Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, aluminum zirconium tetachlorohdyrex gly, dimethicone, microcrystalline wax, c18-36 acid triglyceride, fragrance, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica, corn starch modified, mannitol, bht, citric acid, sodium ascorbate, calcium disodium edta. 

1 comment :

  1. I recently purchased this and I love it! I find I have to apply it every day though, regardless of whether I use it morning or night.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!