Friday 13 January 2012

A Foodly Affair

One of the many things included in our POBM goody bags were four chocolates from A Foodly Affair. I would show you a photo of them however I ate them! Sarah had enough restraint to photograph her chocolates prior to eating them, you can see her post here

If you like dark chocolate you really need to try these, they are amazing! In fact I'd go so far as to say that this is the nicest chocolate I've ever tasted. The surprising part is that they are free of dairy, gluten, refined sugar and soy. This truly is guilt free chocolate. It's rich in antioxidants, essential minerals and cacao butter, is 100% raw, fair trade and organic. 

For those of you who like regular milk chocolate, you probably won't love this chocolate like I do. Hubby tried some and didn't like it, but I was happy with that because it means more for me. Those of you who like dark chocolate will surely fall in love at first taste.


Hannah kindly posted the recipe for the chocolate here, so I'm going to give it a go and will report back with the results.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!