Saturday 31 December 2011

December Empties

I'm delighted to be ending the year with another great pile of empties and am so pleased with how well I've done empties wise this year. I thought with the arrival of bub that this year would be a total fail empties wise but it's been the opposite, probably because I don't have time to play around with products so I use the same things all the time.
Olay Regenerist mask - I'm a bit meh about this. It's nice, but very wet and I don't see huge results after I used it. I prefer the Dr LeWinn's mask.

Natio Spa Heavenly hand cream - I was glad to see the end of this. It's not a bad hand cream but it's very light, too light for me.


L'Oreal Revitalift Rejuvenating cleansing wipes - These were effective and pretty good, but they just don't compare to my wotnot wipes.
Waxaway Warm Wax - I don't have much to say about this. It does the job.


Sportsgirl Scrub Up body exfoliator - I saw this in one of Natalie's posts and went out and bought it. I'm now onto my second tub and really love it. 


The Body Shop Moringa body butter - I love this scent, it's so floral and pretty.


The Body Shop Coconut body butter - This has long been a favourite, perfect for summer.
L'Occitane Protective Lotion - I've only used this twice but so far I really like it. I'll use the rest of the satches I have bfore making up my mind, but I'm thinking I might purchase this.


Hamilton Optimal sunscreen - I found this to be a bit greasy for everyday use.
 
Palmers Daily Facial Lotion - This is a nice, basic moisturiser. I use it on my neck and chest as it has spf.


CK Shock perfume - Love this.


Marc Jacobs Oh Lola perfume - A nice scent but not one that I love.
Nivea Age Control Cream Q10 Plus hand cream - I've had this sitting around the house for ages and decided it was time to use it up. Whilst this is a nice hand cream it's nothing amazing. I'd buy it again cause it's cheap and it works.

Endota Spa Organic hand cream (lavender and alpine pepper) - I love this. In fact I love all the Endota Spa products I've tried. I'll definitely buy this again.
 
In Essence Hydrating hand cream - In Essence can do no wrong. As usual, this smells beautiful and is very hydrating.

Pantene 3 Minute Miracle- I like this, but it makes my hair really frizzy whenever I use it. 
Dove Energy Glow moisturiser - This is my hg face moisturiser. I haven't seen it in store recently so I hope it hasn't been discontinued.



Pure Fiji Coconut Milk shower gel - I got this in one of the sample boxes I subscribe to. I liked it but it was no different to any other shower gel.


Biore Detoxify daily scrub -  I found this too harsh for my face so used it on my body.
 
MMS Surf perfume - I wish I could still buy this, it's a beautiful scent.
Soap and Glory The Righteous butter - I'll repurchase this when I've used up my other body lotions, it's rich and smells amazing.


Simply Organic lip balm - This is another product that I'll repurchase. It's very similar to John Masters Organics lip calm, just a little lighter. I really like the fresh citrus scent.


Pantene Split End Fuser - I've only used this once, but so far I like it. My ends are more hydrated and don't look so ratty.
And these are a few products that I threw out. I'm still in throw out mode, getting rid of old products that are sitting around unused.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!