Monday 3 October 2011

Product Loyalty

My post on brand loyalty got me thinking further about the products I've been using for at least five years. To my surprise there are quite a few of them.

MAC Lingering eye brow pencil
L'Occitane Shea hand cream
Jurlique hand cream
Shizen lip balm
Crazy Rumors lip balm
Vintage Sister lip balms
Ardell clear brow gel
Dior face powder
The Face Shop BB cream
Clinique cream eyeshadows
Clinique Super City Block
Fudge 1 shot+
Fudge Dynamite
Lush soaps
Moon Haven soaps
MAC Syrup lipstick
Carmex
Nivea firming body lotion
Palmers body lotion

2 comments :

  1. I was thinking about this the other day...I feel like a product floozy but I actually have quite a few staples/repurchases as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've been using anything for 5 years, but MAC Syrup may make it into that category. Such a stunning but seriously underrated colour.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!