Sunday 4 September 2011

Haus of Gloi Whipped Soap


Last year I'd been reading on a lot of blogs about Haus of Gloi, however I hadn't tried any of their products until Sarah kindly sent me two of their Pumpkin Butters. After that it was a down hill slide into addiction. All of the products that I've tried from Haus of Gloi are beautiful, I now understand why I read so many rave reviews about their products.

The whipped soap is my holy grail soap. That's saying something coming from a person who doesn't usually use soap as it's too harsh for my sensitive skin. Until I ordered from Haus of Gloi I'd never heard of a whipped soap and when my order arrived I really didn't know what to expect. Whipped soap has a light, airy texture and it kind of feels like it has bubbles in it.

Once applied it feels very moisturising and creamy, it's has the same texture as whipped cream. If you imagine spreading whipped cream all over yourself, that's what whipped soap feels like. Now can you understand why I love it?

I can't see whipped soap on the HoG website at the moment, so I hope they haven't stopped making it, I'll be really upset if they have. I'm currently onto my second tub and was planning on ordering more soon so that I don't run out. A 76 gram tub lasts me approximately five weeks with daily use.

Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, sodium coco sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, propylene glycol, sorbitol, stearic acid, proprietary fragrance blend, shea butter, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol, citric acid, chromium oxide green.

5 comments :

  1. That's lovely Anissa. I have never actually tried the whipped soap, but it sounds amazing! Haus of Gloi really know how to create a scent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds heavenly, I hope they haven't stopped making it because I'd love to get my hands on some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds lovely! I've been thinking about trying some of their things, maybe I'll have to give this one ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice :) I am bug fan of Haus Of Gloi too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!