Wednesday 27 July 2011

Seven Wonders Moroccan Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner



Unless you've been living on Mars you'll know that Moroccan oil is the must have product at the moment, it's everywhere you look. Despite this, until recently I hadn't tried any Moroccan oil products. Now that I have I can understand why people love Moroccan oil.


I was sent the Seven Wonders Moroccan range to trial. The range consists of a shampoo, conditioner and serum. I will be reviewing the serum soon. Seven Wonders use certified organic argan oil which works to repair and strengthen hair. These products work on all hair skin types even oily hair as it has an oil balance feature. This means that it hydrates dry hair and spreads and balances excess in oily hair, which leaves hair shiny without any greasiness.


Seven Wonders is a West Australian company. Their products are free from sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, methylparabens, harsh preservatives, mineral oil, methylisothiazoline and phthalates.

Seven Wonders are so confident that you will love their products that they offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you don't like one of their products return it to them with proof of purchase and you will get a full refund. That's pretty amazing and very rare in Australia where you struggle to get a refund for anything.



After using the shampoo and conditioner for around two months I can report that they are both amazing. They smell like flowers and make my hair feel soft, hydrated and smooth. In the true test of a product, I used a different shampoo and conditioner once and couldn't work out why my hair felt so dry and rough. It took me a while to realise that it was because of the other shampoo and conditioner. I switched back to Seven Wonders at the next wash and my hair was back to tip top condition.

You can purchase Seven Wonders Moroccan Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner for $15.95 each from health food stores and pharmacies.

Would I buy these? Yes, they're lovely, I'll definitely be purchasing them when I run out.

Shampoo Ingredients: purified aqua infused with evening primrose oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil and aloe vera leaf, lauryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco glucoside, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, glycol distearate, laureth-4, polyquaternium-39, argan oil, polyoxeyethylene methylglucoside dioleate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, hydroysed soy protein, panthenol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance.

Conditioner Ingredients: purified aqua infused with evening primrose oil, aloe vera leaf, nettle extract, green tea leaf extract and macadamia ternifolia seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, sweet almond oil, cetrimonium chloride, argan oil, shea butter, pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e, sunflower seed oil, polyquaternium-10, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance. 

3 comments :

  1. I've been dying to try that stuff - everything is making my hair dry . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have their moroccan oil treatment and it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry i'm a tad late commenting on this post but I have used seven wonders Moroccan oil treatments since reading you review last year and I love it. Its great that its an Ozzie company but mainly the treatments really suit my hair and work just as well if not better than the other treatments available. Just purchased the Seven Wonders skin serum as well from a Melbourne online store www.faceache.com.au as they were recommended to me from Seven Wonders website to see if it works better than rose hip oil and will post back when i have used it for a month but it gets good reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!