Monday 18 July 2011

Palmer's Daily Cleansing Gel

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan on Palmer's products. They are cheap, effective and smell great. To my great delight Palmer's have recently expanded their facial care range to include a gel cleanser, a calming facial lotion and a purifying mask.

Unlike most of the other Palmer's products, the Daily Cleansing Gel is fragrance free. I've been using this for a few months now and I really like it. There are a few things that make it stand out for me. 
Firstly, the pump top. It's so much more convenient than having a flip top lid and means that it's much easier to double cleanse without getting water all over the place.
Secondly, it removes all my make-up without making my skin feel dry or tight. 
Thirdly, I can use it to remove my eye make-up and it doesn't sting or hurt my eyes.
Fourthly, it's cheap at only $9.99 for a 150ml bottle.


Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, oleth-20, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, cocoa seed butter, shea butter, hydrolyzed milk protein, evening primrose root extract, panthenol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, disodium edta, quaternium-26, dmdm hydantoin, citric acid, tocopherol acetate, steareth-20, chrysin, n-hydroxysuccinimide, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

3 comments :

  1. I quite like Palmers and I've wanted to try this cleanser for a few months now, I just have far too many already stockpiled. I'm using the mask at the moment though and it is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this! I have not seen it instore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine from Priceline but I've also seen them at Woolies.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!