Thursday 31 March 2011

March empties

After getting the year off to such a great start with all my empties, March has been a slow month. I expected it would be because I knew once my bub arrived I probably wouldn't have the time or the energy to my beauty and skin care routine. Hopefully once bub and I get into a routine I can pick up my skin care and beauty regime again. 

Palmer's Tummy Butter - I really liked this. It kept my stretch marks at bay, stopped the itchies and was good to use at night to keep my skin really hydrated.


Palmer's Moisturising hand wash - This is a lovely, gentle hand wash. I just wish they sold refills for it.


Nivea 3 in 1 Waterproof Make-up Remover - I've used a few bottles of this now. It's a very gentle, effective make-up remover.


Rexona Sport deodorant - This is my tried and true deodorant. I've been using it for over 10 years. It works well and doesn't irritate my sensitive pits.


Alison Raffaele Face Forward Primer x 2 - I love this primer. It makes my skin feel so smooth. I'd love to buy the full size of this.


Guinot Radiance Renewal Cream - There was only enough for two applications so I really can't say if this was good or not.


Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer - This isn't my favorite primer. It works okay but it's nothing amazing.


Chanel Allure Sensuelle body lotion - One of my all time favorite scents.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!