Wednesday 3 November 2010

For Goodness Grape Lip Balm


One of the many balms I bought in my recent lip balm purchasing frenzy was from Etsy store For Goodness Grape. The balm I'm reviewing today is their Buttermint Lip Candy. This cost me approximately $3.70 (AUD), which is a bargain!

Here's what For Goodness Grape has to say about their lip candies: Our lip products are a wonderful lip quenching balm and butter combined into one. Each balm is full of moisture rich ingredients and has more than 3 skin quenching butters and 4 moisturizing oils making it one of the top shelf lip products available. This awesome flavor is just scrumptious with a deep, rich aroma of butter and peppermint just like the after dinner mints. Gives your lips a nice clear shine, superior moisture and protection from the elements. Super soft and buttery on lips.

Buttermint is a beautiful, sweet mint flavour that smells and tastes amazing. For me the one of the requirements for a great balm is the taste, and this balm certainly lives up to that requirement. In addition to that, I find this to be very moisturising, great for the cold winter weather.

Would I buy this again? Yes, I love these balms, they're super cheap and have a great range of yummy flavours.

Ingredients: beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil tocopherol (vitamin e).

4 comments :

  1. Are you ever tempted to eat the whole balm tube up?? I mean, with names like those they must taste divine! Hope you're doing okay :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. one can NEVER have enough lip balm

    Be sure to enter my blog's comp xx

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com/

    Over $400 worth of prizes... good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have "for goodness grape... I got the hippie hippie shake" stuck in my head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna - Yes! I lick most of the balm off because it tastes so good.

    SS - I totally agree, there is no such thing as too much lip balm.

    Jessica - Hahaha, now I do too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!