Monday 18 October 2010

True Blue Spa Tahiti, Sweetie Body Lotion


A few years ago I received a tube of True Blue Spa Tahiti, Sweetie body lotion in an international exchange. It sat in my cupboard for ages until I rediscovered it this year. Now that I've used it I'm wondering why I neglected it for so long. 


True Blue Spa says: Need an escape but can't get away? Your best remedy is Tahiti, Sweetie body lotion with tahitian monoi oil, an island secret used for centuries for it's mysterious moisturising effects. This exotic blend combines coconut oil and the tiare flower to produce a daily indulgence for dry, tired skin.

This is a beautiful body lotion and I'm really disappointed that it's not available in Australia. The scent is a gorgeous floral that is light and refreshing. The scent lasts for about half an hour before it fades away. When I wear this it reminds me of summer. The lotion is light and yet hydrating, the perfect summer moisturiser.   


Would I buy this? Yes, it's a beautiful body lotion that smells amazing.



Ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl maleate, glycereth-26, di-c12-13 alkyl malate, fragrance, isostearyl neopentanoate, avena sativa kernel extract, prunus persica fruit extract, cocos nucifera oil, gardenia tahitensis tiare flower, persea gratissima oil, orbignya olifera seed oil, bertholletia excelsa seed oil, hydroysed soy protein, wheat amino acid, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, dimethiconol beeswas, butylene glycol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl guar, xanthan gum, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!