Wednesday 8 September 2010

OP Therapy Sea Mineral Wash


About a month ago I came home to find an unexpected package waiting for me. It contained a tube of OP Therapy Sea Mineral Wash. I'd never heard of this brand before so was really interested to learn about it. I've always been a firm believer in the power of sea water to heal skin problems. OP Therapy Sea Mineral Wash uses liquid sea minerals made in north Queensland, and it contains an array of marine minerals and trace elements. This is a 100% Australian made product.
The Sea Mineral Wash is scented with lemongrass and mint which smells heavenly. When I started to use it I'd been suffering from eczema that I just couldn't get rid of. I'd used all my usual treatments with no success. I was expecting some stinging when I used the wash however I didn't get any stinging or irritation. What I did get was healed skin! After the second day of using Sea Mineral Wash the redness in my eczema had calmed down and by the third day the eczema was going away. After I'd been using Sea Mineral Wash for a week my eczema was totally cleared up. 

I wasn't sure if that was just a coincidence, so I decided to test it out on my face. It's not meant as a face wash, however I've had two dry patches on my face for about three months and no matter what I tried they weren't going away. After using Sea Mineral Wash for four days they were totally gone!

Sea Mineral Wash costs $14.00 for a 75ml tube or $36.00 for a 500ml pump pack. 

Will I buy this? Yes, it's a great product for irritated skin. 


Ingredients: water, liquid sea minerals, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamide dea, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, citral, limonene, eugenol, geraniol.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!