Monday 27 September 2010

Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover


As much as I love my Clarins eye make-up remover, I still regularly try out cheaper eye make-up removers. The latest one I've been trialling is Nivea's Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. Nivea says that it gently removes mascara for cared for eye lashes and contains ProVitamin B5.

I've now used the whole bottle and I'm really happy with it. Despite that I'm only going to say a few things about it: it's cheap, gentle and works well. I could carry on, but that about covers it.  

Will I buy this again? Yes, it's cheap, gentle and effective.

Ingredients: aqua, poloxamer 124, peg-8, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, panthenol, isosteareth-20, steareth-20, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate, trisodium edta, polyaminopropyl biguanide, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, geraniol, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl salicylate, linalool, parfum.


3 comments :

  1. There seem to be more and more cheap & effective makeup removers on the market these days. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this, great review!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using the Neutrogena at the moment. might try this one next since it's a bit cheaper. thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!