Monday 16 August 2010

Matte is here!

I'm sure you've all heard that Bare Minerals has bought out a new mineral foundation. It's called Matte and I'm in love with it. 

I tried Bare Minerals original foundation years ago and it didn't work for me, it was really itchy and made me look like I had moon craters for pores. Forget all that, Matte is nothing like it. Matte is amazing! It doesn't itch, doesn't sink into pores or fine lines and is super easy to use. 

I tend to stay away from mineral foundations due to the time it takes to use them. In the mornings I don't have time to let my moisturiser and primer sink in for five to ten minutes before I apply my foundation. Matte doesn't require any of that, I don't even use a primer with it. I apply my moisturiser and put Matte on straight away. It gives me great, buildable coverage and flawless, matte looking skin. 

Bare Minerals have made a few improvements to Matte and one of them is the packaging. As you can see in the photo above, the lid seals so you don't end up with powder everywhere.

Here is what Bare Minerals says about Matte: The bareMinerals revolution continues with our latest breakthrough: Matte Foundation. This groundbreaking formula offers shine-free coverage and extraordinary skin-renewing properties for a flawless, natural matte finish all day long. Fall in love all over again with an active mineral foundation that minimizes pores and smoothes skin to let the most beautiful you shine through — all in a no-spill, no-mess package.

Matte is available from Myer, David Jones and Spa Universe salons.  

2 comments :

  1. Hi, I used to use bareminerals foundation, but my exerience was ok, it made me quite oily in t zone and quite cakey, by afternoon some had worn off. But sure it works differently on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting!

    follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!