Friday 9 July 2010

In Essence Ultra Rich Body Balm


As I've said previously, In Essence is quickly becoming one of my favourite brands. They make lovely smelling soaps, essential oils and body products. I'm yet to try an In Essence product that I don't love.

My latest love from the In Essence line is their Ultra Rich Body Balm. It contains apricot, neroli, mimosa, silver tip white tea, shea butter and vitamin e. As you can imagine, with all those lovely ingredients it smells amazing!


In Essence says: This incredibly creamy balm lavishes the skin with nurturing pure essential oils, fresh fruit extracts and nourishing shea butter, macadamia, apricot kernel and jojoba oils. Silver tip white tea and vitamin E protect against premature ageing, whilst apricot, grapefruit, neroli and mimosa drench the skin with an irresistible aroma.

I've been using my body balm during the freezing cold winter weather and it's kept my skin feeling soft and lovely. A great thing about this (other than the scent) is that it sinks in quickly. I find with other super rich body products that they stay on my skin and feel a bit sticky. In winter I find that if I use a rich moisturiser my clothes stick to me and feel clammy all day. I don't have that problem with my In Essence balm. It absorbs within a few minutes and doesn't feel at all sticky.

Ultra Rich Body Balm retails for $39.95 (AUD), however I received mine free as part of a gwp. In Essence have amazing gwp's!

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!