Wednesday 23 June 2010

Palmer's Gentle Daily Cleanser

Palmer's is one of my favorite brands because their products smell amazing and they work. They make of one of my favorite body moisturisers and have recently revamped and released a facial care range. I purchased the Gentle Daily Cleanser, Line Smoothing Eye Cream and Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub from the range and have been using the cleanser and scrub for the past few months. I gave the eye cream to Mr GQ to test out, so his review will be coming soon. I also purchased two of the Nourishing Hand Washes in Shea and Cocoa Butter. The hand washes are sulfate free so great for people with sensitive skin.

Today's review is for the Gentle Daily Cleanser. I've used a whole tube of this and am now onto my second tube. If you hadn't already guessed, I really like this cleanser, it's lovely. It effectively cleans without stripping or irritating my skin. In fact it does what it says, it gently cleans my skin. I can even use this on my eyes with no problems.

It has a very light white lily scent and I also detect a slight hint of chocolate (but that could be my imagination as I expect all Palmer's products to smell like chocolate).

Texture wise this is quite a thick, creamy cleanser. Despite the texture it goes on lightly and completely washes off. Once I've washed it off there is no residue and my face feels comfortable and normal, not tight or squeaky clean (I hate the squeaky clean feeling).

Gentle Daily Cleanser is very reasonably priced. It costs $9.99 (AUD) for a 150 gram tube, however you can often find it on sale for around $8.00 (AUD). I was recently sent the day cream and night cream to test out so I'll be reviewing them soon too. 
 

 

4 comments :

  1. *sighs* I loove Palmer's, hopefully we'll get this product in the UK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our whole office uses Palmers! Fantastic blog, we're following!

    The Girls @ Launch

    http://launchinitiative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if this product is available in the States? I'd love to get some to try when it cools off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VampiressDoll, I'm sure it'll arrive in the UK soon, it's only been here for a few months.

    Launch Initiative, thanks for following!

    MLBB, I'm pretty sure it is available in the US cause I found it on the US website: http://www.palmers.com/product/detail.php?ID=1127&SID=4#

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!