Thursday 20 May 2010

Nivea Sun Protect Lip Balm



You may have read in one of my earlier posts that Nivea have reformulated their lip balms. The packaging and formula's are new and in my opinion improved. Sun Protect lip balm is waterproof for up to four hours and has an SPF of 30.

I'm allergic to a lot of sunscreens but for some reason this is a lip product with sunscreen that doesn't irritate my lips at all. I can wear this daily with no irritation at all. Sun Protect is quite a thick balm and if I apply too many layers it can leave a slightly white tint to my lips. I've been using it daily as a lip primer and find that it works really well. 

I'm really impressed with this balm. According to Nivea it is enriched with vitamin E and sun flower extracts to provide effective protection from the effects of the sun and prevent moisture loss.

Would I buy this? Yes, it's one of the few SPF lip balms that I can wear.

Ingredients: cera microcristallina, octyldodecanol, ricinus communis seed oil, cetyl palmitate, octocrylene, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, hydrogenated polydecene, myristyl myristate, benzophenone-3, cetearyl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, titanium dioxide, c20-40 alkyl stearate, cera carnauba, butyrospermum parkii butter, simmondsia chinensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, helianthus annus seed extract, cera alba, propylene glycol, bht, linalool, limonene, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, citral, parfum, ci 15985, ci 19140.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!