Wednesday 12 May 2010

Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant


This deodorant is a huge fail for me. In fact, when I use it it makes me smell worse than I would if I wasn't using deodorant at all. I'm not really sure why it's so bad, I just find it totally ineffective.


The scent is quite nice, it's a fresh citrus scent. Unfortunately the scent doesn't last long and about an hour after I've applied this I can notice a nasty smell. The only explanation I can come up with is that this doesn't mix well with my body chemistry and that is why I get an offensive smell. Even when I'm not sweating it gives me a horrible scent.


Nivea says: With lemongrass for energising freshness. No alcohol, colourants or preservatives. Nivea Energy Fresh with lemongrass delivers 24 hour confidence and antiperspirant protection for an energising freshness that you can feel all day long. 


Would I buy this again? No, it's totally ineffective.


Ingredients: aqua, aluminum chlorohydrate, isoceteth-20, butylene glycol, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl isostearate, parfum, persea gratissima, cymbopogon schoenanthus, peg-150 distearate, propylene glycol.

3 comments :

  1. Why is it so difficult to find a decent deodorant?? Honestly, I've tried so many since my hormones kicked in many many years ago :) but the perfect one still eludes me! One thing's for sure: I'm definitely not going to try this Nivea! I'm currently using one of the new Garniers, the mineral ones, not perfect but not bad either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesnt work for you? Unfortunately it works well for me! Its the same one but the packaging is different. It smells nice and works 24 hrs for me. Maybe they had changed the formula or smthing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this deodorant in Germany and used it many times and I LOVED it - as a matter of fact it was one of the only ones I could find that would last all day. Maybe you got a bad batch as weird as that sounds!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!